Please bring your donations at 450 Provencher Boulevard;
- Monday to Friday, 8am – 4 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am to 1 pm
If you have large items to donate (things that do not fit in a car ) that you would like us to pick up, call 204-233-4936 or 204-231-9513 or email us at [email protected] Please keep in mind that we can only remove large items (items that require 2 people to move) from the main floor of houses or if they are at ground level outside or in a garage. Any items that are both wider and taller than 47″ are subject to a $40 fee. There is also a fee to take tube style televisions (25″ or less $20, over 25″ is a $40 fee)
To receive a tax receipt for your donations in kind please print, complete and remit (to our drivers) this FORM
We accept the following :
- mattresses, boxsprings, bedframes
- bedroom furniture; dressers, night tbls, armoires, etc.
- cribs & baby accessories
- Kitchen tables & chairs
- living room furniture; sofas, loveseats, arm chairs, end tables, etc.
- working appliances; washers, dryers, fridges, freezers, stoves, etc.
- clothing, bedding, linen, etc.
- Donate your vehicle to Centre Flavie to raise funds for us. Click here to find out more.
(*) Please note that we are unable to receive article donations from CFL clients.
Cash donations can be brought in person to Centre Flavie. Your receipt for tax purposes will be mailed at the end of the year or emailed to you immediately.
Note : Items that may not be essential to the needs of a person in a state of poverty or of which we have too many could be used to raise funds to help pay for the operational costs of Centre Flavie .
The Centre Flavie strives to be an effective ally in the battle against poverty so that the most vulnerable may live in a dignified manner.